App 1: Google Calendar
At this point, who doesn’t know about Google Calendar?
- Schedule and plan out your day.
- Add reminders and tasks to the calendar as well!
- Tip: it’s incredibly satisfying to click ‘completed’ and scratch that baby off.
App 2: Microsoft To-Do
List out anything and everything.
- Whether it be your daily task list or your watch list, go ahead and write it all out with this app!
- The Notes app might work too, but with this app, you can sort it by different days and categories to keep organized.
App 3: Calendly
Eliminate the back-and-forth when scheduling meetings and quickly find a common time!
- Choose a window of dates where you want the meetings to be on.
- The app will automatically be linked to your Google Calendar and block out any times that are busy or already occupied.
- Send out the link and they’ll be sent to the screen below for them to choose a time they prefer!
App 4: TimeTree
This one — you’ve probably already seen all over TikTok or somewhere on your For You Page.
Similar to Calendly, TimeTree also eliminates the tedious process of matching up schedules.
- The main difference is that instead of just booking a time for one specific activity, you are lining up your whole schedule with other people’s whole schedules.
- This makes it easier to make plans for a whole month and for multiple people!
Aside from efficiency, you can also share events and notes to remember significant dates (ex. anniversaries, birthdays, first dates).
App 5: Trello
Trello allows you to come up with a task list that you can share with your whole team!
- Move it from ‘To Do’, ‘Doing’ and ‘Done’ to update your team on your progress.
- This eliminates the time needed to update each other verbally or by text on the progress of each task.
- Add images or decorate your team board to motivate them to use it!